CA Drivers Ed
California Drivers Training
Online Drivers Ed
Help & Contact Us
So you want to be a licensed driver?
I don't blame you. Getting a driver's license is a major milestone in every teen's life. For some it means
an increased sense of independence, for others it's the beginning of grocery getting and running family errands.
No matter what you'll use it for, one thing is certain: with your provisional driver license comes great responsibility.
What you need to know to start driving.
You're almost 16 years old and you can't wait to get behind the wheel, right? Before you buckle your seatbelt and adjust your mirrors, let's
make sure you're street legal, safe and ready to turn the key:
First things first - make sure you've completed your online drivers ed and earned your permit from the CA DMV
Make sure anytime you get behind the wheel to practice you have your permit with you
BEFORE you can practice driving with your parents, California state law requires you to complete one 2-hour lesson with a licnesed driving school.
You must complete a minimum of three 2-hour driving lessons (6 hours total) with a DMV licensed driving school
For at least 6 months (if you are a minor) you must practice 50 hours with your parents or guardian (including 10 hours of night driving)
After at least six months of practice and at least six hours of driver's training instruction, you can go to the DMV with your completion certificates and take your DMV drive test
10 things I don't hate about CDT's driving instruction.
Professional driver's instruction by a state certified driving school is a must have.
California Drivers Training knows that in car drivers ed isn't just a requirement, it's an essential part of
educating teens about not taking risks on the road and driving safely for many, many years. Here's a short list of why we're the best:
1) Our driving instructors don't take shortcuts and drop our students off early
2) All of our lessons are one-on-one, you never split your lesson driving time with another student
3) Our instructors are professional and take each lesson seriously: no cell phones, smoking, or worse yet, sleeping on the job
4) Each driving teacher follows a detailed lesson plan and teaches for the entire 2-hour lesson
5) Our driver training cars and hybrid SUVs are equipped with front and side airbags, dual braking controls, and stability control.
6) Each training vehicle in our fleet is equipped with GPS and navigation systems so we can always locate our students at anytime
7) Each licensed instructor has been individually trained, background-checked, and drug-tested before earning a spot on our team
8) We use all hybrid vehicles in our fleets so you can have comfort in the fact that you're doing your part to befriend the environment
9) We're a full service driving school that offers front door drop off and pick up, from your home or school
10) Our patient and friendly instructors have online bios so you can go online and select the male instructor or female instructor of your choice
The fastest growing school in California.
California Driving School, powered by Drivers Ed Direct training vehicles, has the fastest growing driver's training fleet in California. That comes
as no surprise to those who have already used our driving services because they know that penny for penny, our driving lessons are hands down the
best value out there. As demand for our services keeps booming, we keep expanding our drivers training service area. Currently, we teach driving in the following areas located in Southern California throughout Los Angeles county and Ventura county:
||San Fernando Valley
Register Now | Log back in
"I got 10 times better after every lesson and I learned so many facts and techniques that I didn't know before - especially the parallel parking one that was good!"
- El Camino Real High School Student